Treasure on the Mountain Raffle
FAQs for Treasure on the Mountain
How do I get my ticket?
Starting Monday, August 1st through Thursday, August 4th, Will Call will be running in the Village from 10am to 4pm. On Friday, August 5th, Will Call will run 10am to 8pm. On Saturday, August 6th, the day of the event, Will Call will run from 8am to 3pm.
Will Call tent will be next to the Info Shack in the center of the Village.
You do not need to fill anything out or return us any stubs.
Can I bring a guest?
Guest tickets can be purchased online, or the day of the event at the gate or at Will Call. They are $25. One guest per ticket holder.
What if I do not attend or pick up my ticket?
You do NOT need to be present, or ever have collected your ticket, in order to win. If your number comes up, we will contact you using the information you provided at time of purchase.
How do I purchase a ticket?
In 2021 we sold out in the week before the event. This year we may sell out even earlier! Be sure to buy your tickets early! If you purchase early, your ticket could win in our Early Bird drawings in January 30th and April 30th for the prize of $1,000! (Winning the Early Bird does not remove you from the later raffle)
Can I set up my tent early?
No, you can not set up your tent early. Gates open at 1pm.
How do I get in?
You will need your physical ticket in order to get a wristband at the gate. Will Call will be running in the village next to the Info Shack the week prior to the event and the morning of the event.
Canopies and chairs are allowed. Pets, coolers, and outside beverages are not allowed. Service animals are permitted.
What do I do with my kids?
Minors, under the age of 18, are not allowed on the raffle grounds. There will be a Family Fun Zone adjacent to the raffle grounds, near Ballhooter lift, with games, free raffles, face painting, music, and food.
Gates open at 1pm. Food and drink (soda/water) are free and available starting at 3pm. Beer can be purchased at 3pm.
A livestream of the event will be available on our Facebook. The radio station 94.7 WELK will be broadcasting live coverage. We will also be posting updates to our Facebook and the Foundation App throughout the day.
2022 Prize List can be viewed by
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a ticket or tickets.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to be on the drawing grounds at any time the day of the event. No exceptions.
- Unsold tickets become the property of The Snowshoe Foundation.
- Only ticket holders, event security, “Treasure on the Mountain” officials and “Treasure on the Mountain” guests will be admitted to the drawing grounds. Each “Treasure on the Mountain” ticket holder is allowed one guest, who will pay $25 at the gate or at time of purchase online. This guest must be 18 years of age or older to be on the drawing grounds.
- Raffle grounds will be open to ticket holders and guests starting at 1:00pm, Sat, August 6, 2022. Only authorized personnel permitted on grounds prior to 1:00pm. Food and drink (soda/water) are free and available starting at 3pm. Beer can be purchased at 3pm.
- Two 4-digit numbers per ticket. Tickets numbered 0000-9999. Only 5,000 tickets will be sold. Each ticket represents two chances, equaling 10,000 chances. Only one ticket holder per ticket. For example: Mr. and Mrs. not acceptable; only one name per ticket as only one person can claim the drawn prize.
- Numbers will be drawn at random.
- Each ticket holder is eligible for multiple wins.
- If ticket holder purchases ticket online, you will receive a confirmation of purchase and your ticket numbers via the email you provided at time of purchase. You do not need your physical ticket to win.
- In order to attend the event in person, you will need to pick up your ticket at Will Call. Starting August 1st, Will Call will be available in the Village at Snowshoe Mountain through the morning of the event. Please call 304-572-8500 to make other arrangements.
- If you purchased online, your ticket is automatically entered into the drawing.
- If you purchased via a Sales Associate, they will ensure the ticket stub is in by the deadline of July 31, 2022 to guarantee a place in the drawing.
- The Snowshoe Foundation reserves the right to postpone the Treasure on the Mountain Raffle for any reason. All registered ticket holders who provide an email address will be notified by email. For others the notice will be placed on the website www.snowshoefoundation.org.
- In the event that the prize is not available, a substitution of a like prize will be made. All prizes must be claimed within 15 business days of the event date.
- All taxes, transfers, and fees must be paid before receipt of the prize by the winner. All prizes require Federal and State tax paperwork before prize is granted. Some prizes require payment of Federal and State taxes before receipt of the prize. This will be the responsibility of the winner. Only the ticket holder whose name is on a winning ticket may claim the applicable prize.
- If a prize winner chooses to, or is unable to accept a non-cash prize for any reason, the prize winner will be made a cash offer equal to 50% of the recommended dealer’s MSRP.
- All gun winners must claim their prize at the Snowshoe Foundation’s selected dealer. All firearms winners must complete and pass ATF 4473 background check at FFL dealer’s place of business.
- You will be notified as to how and/or where to claim your prize. You need not be present to win. Any expense incurred with the pick-up of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Proper identification and social security number are required by law to claim any prize.
- The winning list of numbers will be made available on the website following the event.
- If available, tickets will be sold on August 6, 2022 prior to the event. Organizer reserves the right to cut off ticket sales on the day of the event @ 1:00pm.
- If you purchase a ticket using a credit card or by check, the ticket is not valid until the credit card or check has cleared.
- All Snowshoe Foundation employees, their family members, and raffle officials are not eligible for this drawing.
- The Snowshoe Foundation or any other person, organization, or business sponsoring or participating in the Treasure on the Mountain, does not assume liability for any claims for injury or other damages arising out of the possession of any firearms, ATV’s, motorcycles, vehicles, or any other prize obtained through this ticket, and by accepting this ticket, the holder acknowledges that limitation of liability.
- Coolers, pets, bottles, cans, glass, and laser pointers are prohibited on the event grounds. Weapons are prohibited by ticket holders and guests; only authorized Treasure on the Mountain designees are permitted to handle weapons. All weapons are locked out by authorized dealer on day of the event.
- Canopies and chairs are allowed.
- Drugs are strictly prohibited. Report illegal activity to available on site event security or a Snowshoe Foundation representative.
- Purchase, and use, of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
- This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event which it is issued.
- This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
- This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused.
- The Snowshoe Foundation reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and all applicable laws.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Ticket purchaser and guest assume all risk of personal injury, incidental, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to event.
- Ticket purchaser and guest bear all risk of inclement weather.
- Ticket purchaser, guest, and entrants to the raffle grounds hereby authorize the Snowshoe Foundation to use name, record pictures, voice or video photographs, film, tapes, and other media in connection with the raffle without further compensation or permission.
- Rules may be amended at any time. All revisions will be posted on the website: www.snowshoefoundation.org
- Disputes must be made in writing by sending an email to [email protected] no later than August 13, 2022.