FAQs for Treasure
How do I get my ticket?
Starting Monday, July 31st through Thursday, August 3rd, Will Call will be running in the Village from 10am to 4pm. On Friday, August 4th, Will Call will run 10am to 8pm. On Saturday, August 5th, the day of the event, Will Call will run from 8am to 3pm.
Will Call tent will be next to the Info Shack in the center of the Village.
You do not need to fill anything out or return us any stubs.
What if I do not attend or pick up my ticket?
You do NOT need to be present, or ever have collected your ticket, in order to win. If your number comes up, we will contact you using the information you provided at time of purchase.
Can I bring a guest?
Guest tickets can only be purchased at the gate the day of the event. They are $35. One guest per ticket holder.
How do I purchase a ticket?
You can purchase tickets online, over the phone, or at the Depot.
Canopies and chairs are allowed. Pets, coolers, and outside beverages are not allowed.
What do I do with my kids?
Minors, under the age of 18, are not allowed on the raffle grounds. There will be a Family Fun Zone adjacent to the raffle grounds, near Ballhooter lift, with games, free raffles, face painting, music, and food.
Gates open at 1pm. Food and drink (soda/water) are free and available starting at 3pm. Beer can be purchased at 3pm.
This year we are not livestreaming the event. However, 94.7 WELK will be broadcasting live coverage and we will be posting updates to our Facebook and the Foundation App throughout the day.
2023 Prize List can be viewed by
Treasure on the Mountain 2023 Rules
1. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tickets.
2. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter the raffle grounds at any time the day of the event. No exceptions.
3. Unsold tickets become the property of The Snowshoe Foundation.
4. Only ticket holders, event security, “Treasure on the Mountain” officials and “Treasure on the Mountain” guests will be admitted to the raffle grounds.
5. Each “Treasure on the Mountain” ticket holder is allowed to purchase one guest pass. Guest passes are $35 and can be purchased at the gate or with tickets online. All guests must be 18 years of age or older to enter the raffle grounds.
6. Raffle grounds will be open to ticket holders and guests starting at 1:00pm, Sat, August 5, 2023. Only authorized personnel permitted on grounds prior to 1:00pm. Food and drink (soda/water) are free and available starting at 3pm. Beer can also be purchased.
7. Two 4-digit numbers per ticket. Tickets numbered 0000-9999. Only 5,000 tickets will be sold. Each ticket represents two chances, equaling 10,000 chances. Only one ticket holder per ticket. For example: Mr. and Mrs. not acceptable; only one name per ticket as only one person can claim the drawn prize.
8. Numbers will be drawn at random.
9. Each ticket holder is eligible for multiple wins.
10. If ticket holder purchases ticket online, you will receive a confirmation of purchase and your ticket numbers via the email you provided at time of purchase. You do not need your physical ticket to win.
In order to attend the event in person, you will need to pick up your ticket at Will Call. Beginning August 1st, Will Call will be available in the Village at Snowshoe Mountain through the morning of the event.
If you purchased online, your ticket is automatically entered into the drawing.
If you purchased via a Sales Associate, they will ensure the ticket stub is in by the deadline of July 31, 2023.
11. The Snowshoe Foundation reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Treasure on the Mountain raffle for any reason. All registered ticket holders who provide an email address will be notified by email. For others, the notice will be placed on the website www.snowshoefoundation.org. In the event of cancellation, ticket purchasers will receive a full refund.
12. In the unforeseen event that a specific prize is not available at the time of raffle, a substitution of a like kind and value will be made.
13. Prizes on display during the raffle are for display only and may or may not represent the exact prize being awarded in the raffle.
14. All prizes must be claimed within 15 business days of the event date.
15. All taxes, transfers, and fees must be paid by the winner before receipt of the prize. All prizes require Federal and State tax paperwork before prize is granted. Some prizes require payment of Federal and State taxes before receipt of the prize. This will be the responsibility of the winner. Only the ticket holder whose name is on a winning ticket may claim the applicable prize.
16. If a prize winner chooses not to or is unable to accept a non-cash prize for any reason, the prize winner will be made a cash offer equal to 50% of the recommended dealer’s MSRP.
17. All gun winners must claim their prize at the Snowshoe Foundation’s selected dealer. All firearms winners must complete and pass ATF 4473 background check at FFL dealer’s place of business.
18. You will be notified as to how and/or where to claim your prize. You need not be present to win. Any expense incurred with the pick-up of the prize will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
19. Proper identification and social security number are required by law to claim any prize.
20. The winning list of numbers will be made available on the website following the event.
21. If available, tickets will be sold on August 5, 2023 prior to the event. Organizer reserves the right to cut off ticket sales on the day of the [email protected] 1:00pm.
22. If you purchase a ticket using a credit card or by check, the ticket is not valid until the credit card or check has cleared.
23. All Snowshoe Foundation employees, their family members, and raffle officials are not eligible for this drawing.
24. The Snowshoe Foundation or any other person, organization, or business sponsoring or participating in the Treasure on the Mountain, does not assume liability for any claims for injury or other damages arising out of the possession of any firearms, ATV’s, motorcycles, vehicles, or any other prize obtained through this ticket, and by accepting this ticket, the holder acknowledges that limitation of liability.
25. Coolers, pets, bottles, cans, glass, and laser pointers are prohibited on the event grounds. Weapons are prohibited by ticket holders and guests; only authorized Treasure on the Mountain designees are permitted to handle weapons. All weapons are locked out by authorized dealer on day of the event.
26. Canopies and chairs are permitted.
27. Drugs are strictly prohibited. Report illegal activity to available on-site event security or a Snowshoe Foundation representative.
28. Purchase, and use, of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
a. This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event for which it is issued.
b. This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
c. Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
d. This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused.
e. The Snowshoe Foundation reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and all applicable laws.
f. No refunds or exchanges.
g. Ticket purchaser and guest assume all risk of personal injury, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to event.
h. Ticket purchaser and guest bear all risk of inclement weather.
i. Ticket purchaser, guest, and entrants to the raffle grounds hereby authorize the Snowshoe Foundation to use names, photographs, audio, video and other media in connection with the raffle without permission or compensation.
j. Rules may be amended at any time. All revisions will be posted on the website: www.snowshoefoundation.org
k. Disputes must be made in writing by sending an email to [email protected] no later than August 12, 2023.