2021 Prize List can be viewed by
1. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a ticket or tickets.
2. Must be 18 years of age or older to be on the drawing grounds at any time the day of the event. No exceptions.
3. Unsold tickets become the property of The Snowshoe Foundation.
4. Only ticket holders, event security, “Treasure on the Mountain” officials and “Treasure on the Mountain” guests will be admitted to the drawing grounds. Each “Treasure on the Mountain” ticket holder is allowed one guest, who will pay $25 at the gate. This guest must be 18 years of age or older to be on the drawing grounds.
5. Raffle grounds will be open to ticket holders and guests starting at 1:00pm, Saturday, August 7, 2021. Only authorized personnel permitted on grounds prior to 1:00pm.
6. Two 4-digit numbers per ticket. Tickets numbered 0000-9999. Only 5,000 tickets will be sold. Each ticket represents two chances, equaling 10,000 chances. Only one ticket holder per ticket. For example: Mr. and Mrs. not acceptable; no multiple names per ticket as only one person can claim the drawn prize.
7. Numbers will be drawn at random.
8. Each ticket holder is eligible for multiple wins.
9. It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to ensure the ticket is completed fully and the bottom portion of the entry ticket is returned to the Snowshoe Foundation “Treasure on the Mountain”. If ticket holder purchases ticket online, you will receive in the mail the top portion of your ticket, the ticket stub will remain with the Snowshoe Foundation and be registered for the drawing. If purchased by Sales Associate, your ticket stub will be turned into the Snowshoe Foundation by the Sales Associate and you will receive the top portion of your ticket. If we do not receive your stub, we have no way of knowing your ticket was purchased. It is very important that you return your ticket stub as quickly as possible, the earlier the better. All ticket stubs must be received by July 31, 2021 to guarantee a place in the drawing. All tickets for 2021 will be sold at a rate of $125.
10. The Snowshoe Foundation reserves the right to postpone the Treasure on the Mountain Raffle for any reason; all registered ticket holders who provide an email address will be notified by email, for others the notice will be placed on the website www.snowshoefoundation.org.
11. The Snowshoe Foundation reserves the right to cancel Treasure on the Mountain due to insufficient ticket sales. Providing the event is held, ALL listed prizes will be given away.
12. In the event that the prize is not available, a substitution of a like prize will be made. All prizes must be claimed within 15 business days of the event date.
13. All taxes, transfers and fees must be paid before receipt of the prize by the winner. Some prizes may require payment of Federal and State Taxes before the receipt of the prize. This will be the responsibility of the winner. Only the ticket holder whose name is on a winning ticket may claim the applicable prize. Social Security number is required by law to claim prizes. All winning ticket holders must complete the necessary IRS forms in order to receive prize.
14. If a prize winner chooses to, or is unable to accept a non-cash prize for any reason, the prize winner will be made a cash offer equal to 50% of the recommended dealer’s MSRP.
15. All gun winners must claim their prize at the Snowshoe Foundation’s selected dealer.
16. All firearms winners must complete and pass ATF 4473 background check at FFL dealer’s place of business.
17. You will be notified as to how and/or where to claim your prize. You need not be present to win. Any expense incurred with the pick-up of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
18. Proper identification and social security number are required by law to claim any prize.
19. The winning list of numbers will be made available on the website following the event.
20. If available, tickets will be sold on August 7, 2021 prior to the event. Organizer reserves the right to cut off ticket sales on the day of the event @ 1:00pm.
21. If you purchase a ticket using a credit card or by check, the ticket is not valid until the credit card or check has cleared.
22. All Snowshoe Foundation employees, their family members and raffle officials are not eligible for this drawing.
23. The Snowshoe Foundation or any other person, organization, or business sponsoring or participating in the Treasure on the Mountain, does not assume liability for any claims for injury or other damages arising out of the possession of any firearms, ATV’s, motorcycles, vehicles or any other prize obtained through this ticket, and by accepting this ticket, the holder acknowledges that limitation of liability.
24. Coolers, pets, bottles, cans, glass, and laser pointers are prohibited on the event grounds. Weapons are prohibited by ticket holders and guests; only authorized Treasure on the Mountain designees are permitted to handle weapons. All weapons are locked out by authorized dealer on day of the event.
25. Drugs are strictly prohibited, report illegal activity to available on site event security or a Snowshoe Foundation representative.
26. Purchase, and use, of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
a. This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event which it is issued.
b. This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
c. Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
d. This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused.
e. The Snowshoe Foundation reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and all applicable laws.
f. No refunds or exchanges.
g. Ticket purchaser and guest assume all risk of personal injury, incidental, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to event.
h. Ticket purchaser and guest bear all risk of inclement weather.
i. Ticket purchaser, guest, and entrants to the raffle grounds hereby authorize the Snowshoe Foundation to use name, record pictures, voice or video photographs, film, tapes, and other media in connection with the raffle without further compensation or permission.
j. Rules may be amended at any time. All revisions will be posted on the website: www.snowshoefoundation.org
k. Disputes must be made in writing by sending an email to [email protected] no later than August 14, 2021.